Monday, May 11, 2009

We're back!


So I am finally starting a new blog to keep everyone on the up and up about Owen and I... Hopefully I will keep up with this one a little better!

I'm sure I'll add more later, but here's the short skinny as of lately.... I am FINALLY finished with Grad School at BG- and despite my worrying I actually kept my 4.0 (yea I know, I am officially a nerd and love it!) Now I will be starting the job search, though I'm still not sure what type of teaching position I would like... but I'll keep you posted!

Owen is doing well besides his little stay at St. V's Children's Hospital. He is making a lot of progress, which I will go into more detail about when I get a few more minutes on my hands! He is such a little angel and I love him more every day.

The picture of us is from one of the few warm sunny days Toledo has given us so far this Spring... hopefully there will be more to come.... and more postings coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Robin!
    This is great!
    I've added you to my regular reads list.
    Have you added your blog to BlogCatalog and MyBlogLog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a HUGE congrats on your nerdy accomplishment!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete